Although I am a traditional piano instructor, I am finding more and more that traditional piano lessons are not “ideal” for everyone.
In the age of the “screen,” most people have access to computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones that are most likely linked to the internet.
Add constant access to the internet + instant gratification = the birth of online piano lessons!
So, what’s out there? What type of online piano lessons for adults are there to choose from?
Boy, I hate to admit this, but the most popular online piano lesson programs are extremely reasonably priced!
One of them is the same price that my students pay for their first set of books plus lesson fee (total of one lesson + books!)
There are 5 really good choices, and honestly although I am a seasoned pianist, I could learn a thing or two from each of these systems.
They cover all kinds of different styles of music!
When you click on these links, they will open in a new tab.
- Rocket Piano (Download to Computer)
- Piano for All (Download or DVD’s, your choice)
- Learn Piano in 30 Days (Log in to view online videos)
Like I said, I teach piano lessons in the traditional manner, but I really can see huge benefits of learning piano lessons online, especially to benefit busy adults:
- Learn piano in the privacy of your own home.
- Spend WAY less money than weekly traditional piano lessons.
- Learn at your own pace, and if you miss a day or 4, you don’t need to come up with excuses to your piano instructor the next week!
- On the opposite end, if you want 3 lessons in one week or even one day – go for it! Sky’s the limit!
- Order any of the programs listed above, even if it’s 3 a.m., and they can be delivered to you almost immediately through a safe & secure server you can trust.
- Rather have a DVD to learn from? Order today and it will be mailed to you within a week or two.
- You can begin your lessons today (or within the next week or 2 if product is mailed) and. . .
- You can cross “learning how to play piano” off your bucket list!